- If an entry is displayed for which there is also a DX entry (or vice versa), you can now switch directly to the corresponding entry with a button at the bottom right.
- The info banners can now be hidden. They can be displayed again in the settings.
- The number of entries in the grids to be loaded at the same time can now be changed (in the settings) - on newer devices this number can be increased without experiencing a loss of performance.
- It is now possible to search for specific Nendoroid numbers (e.g. #001 or #1234) with a hash (#) in the search field. The hyphen is no longer required for DX entries (1234dx -> 1234-DX).
- "Nendoroid Swacchao" added to the search category filter.
- The grids that had a "Reload" button can now be updated by pulling the entire grid down if it is at the top.
- The history is no longer in the main menu, but is displayed in the top right corner of the home page.
- Design adjustments (loading icons)
- A NendoGuide survey link is now displayed.
- With a long tap on the share button in an entry, only the link to the entry is copied (without the share text).
- The number of images of the DX entries is now displayed correctly.
- When the search is opened, NendoGuide hides the grid in order to save resources.